Mon-Fri 09.00 - 17.00 1.800.456.6743

Rental prices 2019

The rental prices apply per week from Saturday to Saturday for a maximum of four people.

On request:

  • Longer rental period with discount
  • Flexible arrival and departure date
 Low season
Mid season
Before & After seasonPeak season
Weekly basis
5507509501150
Extra week+450+600+700+900
Monthly basis
1800245029503850

Low season: January, February, March, November and December, except for the Christmas holidays

Mid season: April, May and October + Christmas holidays

Before and after season: June and September

High season: July and August

  • Included: bed linen, towels, one beach towel per person. Normal use: water, electricity and wifi.
  • Not included: 500 euro deposit, 75 euro end cleaning.
Terms of payment

You pay 30% right away when you make the booking. The other 70% has to be paid more than 1 month before the arrival date.

Tourist License Holiday Rental

VFT/MA/27805

Bookings

Do you want to make a reservation? Please, click here for the reservation form